Step One – Choose your subscription plan
- BDIA Communications Regulation LLC is listed in the FINRA Compliance Vendor Directory.
- BASIC10, BASIC20, & BDIA UNLIMITED are recurring monthly retainer plans.
- Monthly plans are renewable every 12 months; rates are for 12 months and could increase by up to 10% upon renewal.
- Only one plan per user; change or cancel plans anytime. You will receive advanced notice before your plan expires.
- All plans include email and phone consultations.
- All one-time submissions and monthly plans include records retention according to SEC regulations and FINRA rules. To ensure a complete audit trail, users are encouraged to use the cloud-based storage feature to memorialize final versions by resubmitting these to BDIA for safe-keeping.
- Access to the online submission application does not require any downloads. The application is mobile friendly, compatible with Android, Apple, and Windows operating systems, plus common Internet browsers.
- Compliance reviews are typically finished within 3 business days. BDIA Communications Regulation will contact you if more than 3 days are needed to complete your review, and it is possible that your review will be completed sooner than 3 days. Please contact BDIA to discuss "rush" reviews (call or text Chris Holmes at 214-932-9172 or email at [email protected]).
- Reviews of Written Supervisory Procedures (WSPs) are available only for those related to advertising/marketing, retail and institutional communications, correspondence, and social media. Reviews are typically returned within 3 days. BDIA will contact you if more than 3 days are needed to complete a review.
- All payments are made by debit or credit card. PLEASE NOTE: BDIA Communications Regulation LLC and Chris Holmes never receive your debit or credit card account details but are notified when your subscription is changed, cancelled and paid/unpaid.
- BDIA Communications Regulation and Chris Holmes do not verify accuracy or check facts; therefore, content submitted for compliance review is assumed to be accurate. When you submit materials for compliance review, you must agree to the Terms and Conditions linked below. You also agree that you will not and will not knowingly copy, modify, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the online submission software IP ("software") or any portion thereof or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, modify the software in any manner or form, or use unauthorized modified versions of the software, including for the purpose of creating a related or competitive product or service or for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the software.
All Users: Following confirmation of your one-time or first monthly payment, you will receive a separate email message that will provide access information for the online submission application and its Instruction Guide, along with directions for creating your username and password. All users have 7 days to activate their online access.
One-time Users Only: Your online access to the submission application will expire after your compliance review is returned unless you upgrade to a monthly plan. You can resubmit a final version of your review via email for safekeeping by BDIA Communications Regulation LLC.
All Users: Prices listed below include Texas Sales Tax rate of 8.25%. An additional one-time setup fee of $10.00 will be added to your first monthly or one-time payment.
Please select your plan: